Since 1876, being an icon of Buenos Aires
Hipódromo Argentino de Palermo ® opened on May 7, 1876. In 1908 the architect Louis Faure-Dujarric replaced the original buildings y turned them into an example of the classic French style of the XIII century. On August 5, 1992, H.A.P.S.A. took over Hipódromo Argentino de Palermo S.A. ®, iniciating a new age of updating and integral improvement. Hipódromo Argentino de Palermo S.A. ® understands the importance of the thoroughbred industry in the World and in Argentina, that is why it is constantly investing in building works and technology, to place this equestrian site among the most important racetracks in the world.